The Australian immigration system is one of the most complex in the world with over 140 distinct visa subclasses. For expert advice and assistance in your immigration or visa matter, Star Immigration Lawyers can help.
Star Immigration Lawyers’ areas of immigration assistance include:
- Independent or Australian Sponsored General Skilled Migration;
- Business migration including Investor or Business Owner;
- Employer Nomination Scheme migration;
- Family migration including partner, parents and child visas;
- Student visas;
- Temporary work visas;
- Citizenship application; and
- Representation at Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
We will make the complex immigration system easy to understand and assist you every step of the way, from initial assessment of your personal circumstances through to the grant of your visa.
Our full range of professional services that include assessment of migration options, assistance in preparing migration applications, checking of documentation, preparing of submissions, application lodgment and all necessary liaison and follow up action with the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection.