Who We Are
Star Immigration Lawyers is a boutique law firm specialising in Australian immigration law based in Melbourne, Australia.
Star Immigration Lawyers is led by Ms Kimberly Mai Nguyen who has had 11 years of legal experience having previously worked in an international law firm based in London and a major national firm in Melbourne as well two other smaller firms before founding Star Immigration Lawyers.
Since 2012, Ms Nguyen has focussed her expertise and practised primarily in Australian immigration law. She is a registered migration agent with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), a member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV), and the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA).
How We Operate
At Star Immigration Lawyers, our focus is on providing first-class immigration and visa advice to our clients that is fully tailored to our clients’ specific circumstances at an affordable, fixed-fee price.
We are able to offer a fixed price legal services because we primarily work online. Operating online means we can keep costs down, work quickly and efficiently.
The first step to engaging us to book a consultation with us. Here’s how it works:
- Book a consultation with us here.
- Fill in our Client Questionaire here.
- Email a scanned copy back to us at email@example.com.
- Once you have booked a consultation with you and sent us your completed Client Questionaire, we will review your matter prior to your booked consultation.
- At the prearranged time, we will discuss your matter with you at your consultation and obtain more information or clarification to better advise you on your options.
- Within one week of your consultation, we will provide you with written advice regarding your options and a no surprises, fixed-fee quote.
- Once you’ve accepted your quote, we will get to work immediately providing you with advice, guiding you every step of the way and finalising your visa application in a timely manner.
We’re committed to providing the highest quality of legal service quickly, efficiently and for a reasonable fixed-fee. We look forward to assisting you.
Why not book a consultation with us today to find out how you can qualify to visit, study or live in Australia?